Saturday, March 6, 2010

Good Cold Fun!

There hadn't been snow on the ground for some time now.  I thought that we might have missed out chance to make a snowman the season.  On Thursday the snow came and there was plenty for us to work with on Friday.  When the girls went down for their naps Dimitri and I ran outside in our snow pants and got to work.  We made our first snowman ever.  It was a ton of fun.  We took some pictures with the snowman.  A friendly neighbor, who had seen the difficulty I was having trying to get Dimitri and I in the same picture, took one for us.  When we came inside Katina had just woken up and Baby Karmen was still sleeping so you got Katina dressed and took her outside.  Byron came home when I was getting Kat ready in her snow pants.  So we all went out to enjoy the snowman.  

Mr. Snowman was rather popular.  From our living room window we could see neighbors take their kids outside and take pictures and play with him.  I never knew how heavy packed snow could be until I had to lift his body parts of the ground. =)


2 comments:

  1. That's a seriously nice snowman, who would have thought you weren't use to the snow!? I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog, I've got tabs on you now! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what GREAT pictures!! and what an awesome snowman!

    ReplyDelete