Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

For this past Thanksgiving we stayed home.  It was nice.  No one was sick this year which was FANTASTIC.  The past 2 Thanksgivings we have been sick and had to miss out on Thanksgiving Day Family Fun. 

I brined a turkey. Thanks Nikki for the recipe.  It was awesome.  Also, I was able to test out new recipes I found online.  My tiny stove/oven did a really good job.  I wasn’t sure if it was up to the test.  I mean this stove is TINY!  But everything turned out great.

Byron asked me to sew his vest so he could wear it on Sunday. It was Tuesday when he asked me to start it.  Wool Vest + thanksgiving cooking = a really busy fun week.  More on the vest later.

Byron and the kids set the table in the living room.  It is the largest space we have in our apartment.  We used our kitchen table and our plastic folding table and pushed them together to make one large square. 

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment