Friday, February 5, 2010

Dimitri turns 3!



My baby boy is now 3 years old!!! For his birthday I made him a "Birthday Boy" Sign that he wore to the mall and had people tell him happy birthday. He really likes people so he had a lot of fun. We also took him to Red Robin for "hambygergers" (I love they way he says hamburger, it reminds me of Steve Martin in the Pink Panther.) The girls at Red Robin gave him a balloon. It was the closest color to orange that they had. It turns out that Orange is his favorite color. I never knew anyone whose favorite color was orange. When I was in college sure but not as a kid. I think that is shows that he is a true Longhorn fan! Makes me so proud.

PS- The black eye is compliments of Katina with here sippy cup. Ouch!

1 comment:

  1. man thows kids really do get big fast dont they? it's a bitter sweet thing.
    I LOVE the birthday sign idea! you are so cleaver!
    lol - the pink panther thing is so cute.
    what do you mean about orange, lots of peoples favorite color is orange. one of my best friend's favorite colors is orange! but you are right, it's not one of the most popular. but it certainly isnt a very common favorite color.
    go horns!

    ReplyDelete